SEE THE ARTICLES BELOW TO BEGIN YOUR WALK IN THE SUPERNATURAL
IT ALL STARTS WITH YOUR DESIRE TO HAVE GOD USE YOU IN INCREDIBLE WAYS!
PRAY THIS PRAYER FIRST TO DRAW CLOSER TO GOD: Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you to come into my heart and life, and be my Lord and Savior. Please forgive me for things that I have done wrong, as I forgive others, and lead me into the paths of righteousness for Your Name's sake! In Jesus Name, Amen.
PRAY THIS PRAYER IF THE LORD IS IN YOUR HEART AND LIFE, AND YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE MIRACLES IN YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF OTHERS: Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you to baptize me with your Holy Spirit and Fire, and enable me to experience Your miraculous power! (Luke 3:16 and Acts 1:8) In Jesus Name, Amen.
1) Praying Effectively According to God's Word
2) Impartation (prayer to be used by God)
3) Petitions to the Lord (how to pray according to His will)
4) Prophesying Your Future
1) PRAYING EFFECTIVELY ACCORDING TO GOD’S WORD
Lord, I (we) invite you to manifest your presence and glory in this place and to walk among us as we pray according to your Word. I (we) also invite your holy angels, ministers of fire and ministers of healing to come and minister to us even now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit you are welcome in this place, ministering angels you are welcome in this place.
- Psalm 100:4 I will enter into Your gates with thanksgiving and into Your courts with praise.
- Psalm 118:24 I will say that this is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it!
- Numbers 23:19 Thank you Lord that You are not a man that You should lie, nor the son of man that You should repent. Have You not said and will You not do it? Have You not spoken and will You not make it good?
- 2 Corinthians 1:20 Thank you Lord that all the promises of God in Him are yes, and in Him Amen unto the glory of God. Lord, there are over 3000 promises for us in Your Word. Help us to appropriate Your promises every day and in every situation!
- Psalm 138:2 How great is Your WORD, Lord! For You have magnified YOUR WORD above Your Name!
- Psalm 103:20 Thank you, Lord for your angels that excel in strength, that do Your commandments, that hearken onto the VOICE OF YOUR WORD when we speak YOUR WORD.
- Exodus 15:26 Thank you, Lord for being Jehovah-rapha, the God that heals me.
- Genesis 22:14 Thank you, Lord for being Jehovah-jireh, my provider.
- Judges 6:24 Thank you, Lord for being Jehovah-shalom, my peace.
- Isaiah 60:1 I will arise and shine for my light has come and the GLORY OF THE LORD has risen upon me!
- Mark 11:23Thank you Lord that because I do not doubt in my heart, but believe that those things which I say shall come to pass; I SHALL HAVE WHATSOEVER I SAY !
- Mark 11:24 Thank you, Lord that WHATSOEVER things that I desire when I pray, I believe that I receive them and I shall have them!
- Psalm 37:4 Because I delight myself in you Lord, I shall have the desires of my heart!
- Job 22:28 You shall also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto you: and the light shall shine upon your ways.
- Psalm 1:3 I declare that WHATSOEVER I do shall prosper!
- 3 John 2 Thank you, Lord that you desire that above all things that I should prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers.
- Psalm 30:2 Thank you, Lord that when I cried onto You, You healed me!
- 1 Chronicles 4:10As Jabez prayed, I pray that You would bless us indeed, that You would enlarge our coast, that Your hand would be upon us, and that You would keep us from evil that it would not grieve us.
- 1John 5:14-15 Thank you Lord, if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us: and if we know that You hear us, WHATSOEVER we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of You. Everything that we pray according to Your Word is indeed Your will for us.
- Acts 1:8 Thank you Lord, that we have received Your power (dunamis in the Greek, literally dynamite power) after that the Holy Spirit has come upon us: and we shall be Your witnesses in all the earth (Paraphrased)!
- John 14:12-14 Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believes on Me, the WORKS that I do shall he do also; and GREATER (WORKS) than these shall he do: because I go unto my Father. (Vs. 13 ) And WHATSOEVER you shall ask in my Name, that will I do that the Father may be GLORIFIED in the Son. (Vs. 14) If you shall ask anything in my Name, I will do it.
- Mark 16: 17-18 Thank you Lord that signs (and wonders) shall follow me wherever I go because I believe in Jesus Christ. Among these signs, I shall speak with new tongues or supernatural languages, I will cast out demons, and I will lay hands on the sick and they shall RECOVER! (Paraphrased)
- Psalm 103:1-3 Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is in me, bless His Holy Name. Bless the Lord oh my soul and forget not all his benefits. Thank you for forgiving me for all of my sins, thank you for healing all of my diseases, thank you for delivering my soul from destruction and pain, thank you for crowning me with loving kindness and tender mercies, thank you for giving my mouth good things to eat so that my youth might be renewed like that of the eagles!
- Isaiah 53:5 Thank you, Lord that You were wounded for my transgressions, You were bruised for my iniquities, the chastisement of my peace was upon You, and By YOUR STRIPES, I AM HEALED!
- Psalm 107:20 Thank you, Lord for sending your word and healing me.
- Malachi 4:2 Thank you, Lord that because we fear Your Name, the Son of Righteousness will arise with healing in His wings, and we shall go free leaping for joy.
- Proverbs 4:20-22Lord, I attend unto Your words, I incline my ear unto Your sayings, I do not let them depart from my eyes, I keep them in the midst of my heart, for they are life unto me and health to all of my flesh. Thank you, Lord that Your words are health to all of my flesh!
- Psalm 91:9-11Because we have made You Lord our refuge, even the Most High our habitation, thank you Lord that no evil shall befall us, nor shall any plague come near our dwellings. Thank you, Lord for giving your angels charge over us to keep us in all of our ways! I pray for a hedge of protection around (name individuals, etc.).
- 2 Kings 20:5 Thank you, Lord for seeing my tears and hearing my prayers, surely You will heal me.
- Isaiah 40:31 I will wait upon You Lord, I will renew my strength, I will mount up with wings of eagles, I will run and not be weary, I will walk and not faint.
- Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me Lord, and I shall be healed.
- Psalm 23 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures, He leads me by the still waters. He restores my soul, He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His Name’s sake.............surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever!
- Matthew 6:9 Lord, let Your kingdom come (the kingdom of God is within us) and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven (there is no sickness in heaven). Vs. 12 And thank you for forgiving us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. For in vs. 15, you say that if we do not forgive men (and women) their trespasses, neither will our Father forgive our trespasses. And in Hebrews 12:14, you say not to have any bitterness toward others. Therefore, right now I forgive every person, situation, organization, etc. that has caused me any problems or has sinned against me in any way in order that my healing might manifest.
- Matthew 18:18 Thank you, Lord that whatsoever we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever we loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Right now, I release the angels of heaven to work on our behalf and to prosper our way and to protect us in everything that we do! I also come against and bind the devil and his demonic forces that would come against us and harm us or discourage us in any way in Jesus Name.
- Hebrews 1:7 Thank you Lord for making Your angels spirits, and Your ministers a flame of fire.
- Hebrews 1:14 Thank you, Lord for sending Your ministering spirits, Your angels, to minister for us who are or who shall be heirs of salvation. Open our eyes Lord that we may see or sense Your heavenly angels.
Below is a prayer to ask the Lord to use you in miracles. However, before praying this be sure that you are in right relationship with the Lord. You can do this by simply saying, "Lord I ask you to come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior. I ask You to forgive me for all of my sins and help me to grow in You and walk according to Your Word, the Holy Bible. In Jesus Name."
Father, in the name of JESUS CHRIST, I ask that You meet our faith and hunger for You. I ask that Your Holy Spirit fire would come upon us. I ask that You would release Your love and compassion into our hearts right now. I ask that You would impart to us all of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, especially the gifts of healing, faith, and the working of miracles. In addition, when we pray for others, may Your Holy Spirit fire fall upon them also and that they would be overcome by Your Presence!
As we wait in Your Presence, Father with our hands lifted up and our palms raised, I ask that Your Power would touch our hands. Multiply Your Power, Increase Your Power, baptize us in Your Holy Spirit afresh, immerse us in Your Holy Spirit and fill our souls with the love and peace of the Prince of Peace in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
(Please wait upon the Lord to come and touch your hands and/or your body with His tangible Presence and His Power)
3) PETITIONS TO THE LORD
According to 1 John 5:14-15, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us: and if we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him!
Psalm 37:4-5 state that if we delight ourselves in the Lord, He shall give us the desires of our heart. And if we commit our way unto Him and trust in Him, He shall bring it to pass.
Lord, it is your will that we be healed from the top of our head to the soles of our feet for in Isaiah 53:5 You say that You were wounded for our transgressions, You were bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon you, and with Your stripes, we are healed. Also, in 1 Peter 2:24 You say that by Your stripes we were healed! Again, in 3 John 2 You say that You wish above all things that we would prosper and be in health, even as our soul prospers. In Psalm 103:3, You say that You healed all of our diseases. In Romans 10:9, You speak of us being saved which in Greek means saved from our sins, delivered, made prosperous and HEALED!
Therefore, right now in the Name of Jesus Christ, I (we) petition You to remove all of our infirmities from us and to prosper all of our ways, specifically……………………………….. (place your prayer requests below)
Thank you, Lord for hearing our petitions and acting according to Your Word, which cannot lie, for in Numbers 23:19 You say, that You are not a man that should lie, nor the son of man that You should repent. Have you not said it, and shall You not do it, or have you spoken and shall you not make it good! Also, in 2 Corinthians 1:20 You say that all the promises of God in Him are yes, and in Him, Amen unto the glory of God. Therefore, again we beseech You according to Your Word and Your promises that you give us the petitions that we desire of You!
Your child (children), …………………………… …............(your name or names)
Note: Everything above is God’s will. However, some things may block our prayers. The following prayer will help you to receive God’s promises if you are not seeing results: “Lord I confess any sins that are blocking my prayers, especially and foremost any unforgiveness, bitterness, or grudges that I may hold. I renounce any connection with the occult, new age, or other religions. In addition, I break any generational curses that may be affecting me in Jesus name. I ask you to reveal to me anything that is causing me to miss Your will.”
Finally, it is God’s will that you know Him. So if you have never done so, simply ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior; to come into your heart and forgive your sins, and help you to serve Him (see Romans 10:9 -10).
Note: Some scriptures may be paraphrased and are not word for word. The primary purpose is to pray according to God’s Word, and not merely to quote Him word for word.
4) PROPHESYING YOUR FUTURE
Prophesying Your Future Begins right now as soon as you declare it!
Job 22:28 states that you shall also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto you: and the light shall shine upon your ways. So, here we go!!!
1) I will arise and shine for my light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen upon me (Isaiah 60:1) and I declare that this is going to be a great day (Ephesians 3:20).
2 ) I declare that I am free from all pain and disease and sickness (Psalm 103:1-3, Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24).
3) I declare that goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life starting this very moment (Psalm 23:6).
4) I declare that I am getting stronger and younger everyday (Isaiah 40:31 and Psalm 103:5).
5) I declare that I do not have a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and a sound mind (2Timothy 1:7).
6) I declare that I am prosperous and healthy (3John 2).
7) I declare that I have the favor of God and that He is keeping me from all evil (1 Chronicles 4:10).
8) I declare that I have angels watching over me and protecting me everywhere I go (Psalm 91:11, Psalm 34:7, Hebrews 1:14, Psalm 103:20, and Hebrews 1:7).
9) I declare that all the desires of my heart will come to pass (Psalm 37:4, Mark 11:24).
10) I declare that I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
11) I declare whatsoever I shall do will prosper (Psalm 1:3).
12) I declare protection over all my family and property (Psalm 91).
13) I declare that I am walking in the paths of righteousness for His name sake (Psalm 23:3).
14) I declare that I will walk in all the promises of God and that I will appropriate those promises every day and in every situation (there are over 3000 promises in His Word) (2 Corinthians 1:20).
15) I declare that I am walking under open heavens and that the Kingdom of God is in me and all around me (Matthew 6:10).
16) I declare that whatsoever I bind on earth will be bound in Heaven and whatsoever I loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven (Matthew 18:18).
17) I declare that I will flow in the dunamis (dynamite) power (Acts 1:8) of the Holy Spirit and all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit
(1 Corinthians 12:1-11).
18) I declare that I will lay hands on the sick and that they will recover (Mark 16: 17-18).
19) I declare that I will do the works that Jesus did, and even greater works that the Father might be glorified in the Son
20) I declare that everything that I have spoken here will come to pass even now (Job 22:28).